1. We need your personal details for significant uses:
Usually, we ask for information when you register on www.crowcrowcrow.com, place an order, fill out any surveys or feedback forms, or subscribe to our newsletter. You will be asked to create an ID and enter a password which you should not disclose to anyone else. We use your personal information to achieve the following objectives:
- To offer you a personalized experience and provide the kind of products which you would be interested in
- To aid us improve our website and develop relevant content according to your needs
- To notify you about upcoming offers, new products, or any updated information on the website
- To process your orders swiftly
- To request for reviews of products and services
- To allow our customer support team to serve you better in replying to any query
2. Reasons and events when we need your personal information:
We use your e-mail address to send you order confirmation, updates regarding dispatch and delivery, notification about upcoming sales or festive offers, and feedback forms to gauge satisfaction levels of our users.
You will be asked to provide your payment details (credit/debit card, netbanking etc.) and shipping address when you place an order on our website. We save billing information if you wish to place another order in the future. But these details are not used or shared with anyone without your consent.
3. We assure you that your personal information is safe:
- Our website is checked on a daily basis with the help of Malware Scanning to safeguard your personal details from any misuse, unapproved access, data loss, or leak.
- www.crowcrowcrow.com assures their users that all their transactions will be absolutely safe and secure whenever they access the website. We make use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) which is among the securest encryption technologies offered. SSL encodes personal information before it is transmitted over the Internet.
- In addition, we store data in limited access servers which are controlled by passwords.
- All transactions are handled by Razorpay, a secure payment gateway provider and no data is stored on our servers.
- As a user, you also play a vital role in safeguarding your details. Please don’t share your username and password with anyone else.
4. Use of “cookies”:
Cookies are basically small files located on the users’ hard drive which help us measure promotional efficiency, encourage safety, and provide better services. There are certain features which we can offer only by using cookies. Cookies also let users enter their password less recurrently in the course of a session. In addition, cookies assist us in determining your choices on the basis of earlier or current site activity and thereby provide enhanced services.
You might come across cookies on some pages of the website which are positioned by third parties. Please note that we cannot control the usage of such cookies. You have the option to disable cookies by checking your browser settings. However, by turning cookies off, you may not be able to access some features of the site.
5. Display of third-party advertisements on our web-site:
Sometimes, we might include or provide third-party goods or services on www.crowcrowcrow.com. These firms may utilize your details related to your visits to our website so as to offer ads about products which may be of interest to you.
The third-party sites have their own separate privacy policies. Hence, we don’t take any responsibility for the content and actions of these associated websites. Nevertheless, we work towards protecting the trustworthiness of our website and appreciate any feedback concerning these third-party sites.
6. Posting comments on our website:
There is a comment form available for visitors on www.crowcrowcrow.com. We gather this data given by visitors along with their IP address and browser user agent string to aid us in identifying spam.
Once your comment is approved, your profile picture will be seen by other visitors in the background of your comment. Please note that comments written by visitors might be scrutinized by way of an automatic spam detection tool.
7. Storing user comments or data:
When a visitor leaves a comment, the website retains the comment and its metadata for an indefinite period. This is done so that we can distinguish and authorize any follow-up comments automatically rather than keeping them in a moderation line.
We maintain the personal details registered users provide in their user profile. As a registered user, you can view, edit, or remove your personal details at any point of time. Website managers also have the authorisation to view and edit these details.
8. Rights users have on their personal information provided to us:
Users who wish to permanently delete any personal information stored with us can request for the same by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Nonetheless, this does not comprise of any information we are obligated to keep for security, lawful, or organizational reasons.
9. Uploading various media on the website:
Users who wish to upload any photographs/images to our website must avoid uploading pictures with embedded location data (EXIF, GPS) included. You may download and extract any location information from images on our website.
10. Embedded content from other websites:
Blogs or articles published on www.crowcrowcrow.com might consist of embedded content such as images, videos etc. Content which is embedded from other websites acts in exactly the same manner as if the user had browsed the other website.