Unlock precision in your measurements with the General Tools Digital Angle Finder And Protractor #828
Elevate your measuring precision with the General Tools Digital Angle Finder And Protractor #828. Whether you're a professional craftsman or a DIY enthusiast, this tool is designed to simplify your work and ensure accuracy.
Features And Benefits:
Digital Precision: The LCD display provides clear and precise angle readings, making it easy to achieve accurate measurements every time.
Versatile Usage: This tool serves as both a T-bevel gauge and a protractor, allowing you to measure and transfer angles with ease.
Durable Build: Crafted with an 8" stainless steel blade, this angle finder is built to withstand heavy-duty use and resist corrosion.
Zero Function: Reset to zero at any angle for relative measuring, eliminating the need for complex calculations.
Locking Knob: Secure your measurements in place with the locking knob, ensuring your angles stay accurate during transfers.
How it works:
- Turn on the digital angle finder and select your desired mode (T-bevel or protractor).
- Place the tool on the angle you want to measure or transfer.
- Read the angle measurement on the LCD display.
- Use the locking knob to secure the measurement or reset to zero for relative measuring.
- Keep the digital angle finder away from moisture to prevent damage to the electronics.
- Handle the stainless steel blade carefully to avoid any sharp edges.
Common Problems And Solutions:
Problem: How do I switch between T-bevel and protractor modes?
Solution: Use the mode button to toggle between the two modes on the LCD display.
Problem: The angle readings are not displaying correctly.
Solution: Ensure the battery is properly installed and replace it if necessary.
Problem: How do I lock the measurement in place?
Solution: Use the locking knob to secure your angle measurement.
Problem: Can this tool be used for both indoor and outdoor projects?
Solution: Yes, the stainless steel blade and digital display make it suitable for various environments.
Problem: What if I need to reset the measurement to zero?
Solution: Simply press the zero button to reset the angle measurement.